Oh yes you do.
A good landlord should:
– have a professional accounting system (so you know your money is being recorded properly)
– have a legal binding lease agreement (so you know your rights are protected)
– have a move-in & move-out inspection form (so you don’t have to argue about carpet cleaning/junk removal)
– have a reliable handyman (so you know the service is fair and trust-worthy)
– is available to gossip with you when needed!
🙂 Befriend your landlord!
(Landlords, these conditions applies to you as well.)