I just can not resist this ocean blue!
Uh-oh.. there we go. Me setting crazy plans again.. Why don’t we take some time to review how to plan and execute a kitchen remodeling this time, and I will consolidate a few good blog posts about DIY refinish kitchen cabinets and backsplash next time? Ohhh, and counter top material as well 🙂
Work-Book to Kitchen Remodeling
- Are you remodeling your kitchen within the existing footprint?
- Do you want to relocate the sink or range, which would mean moving the plumbing or gas lines?
- Are you planning on opening up to another room and you aren’t sure if you have a load-bearing wall? This might require structural work and unforeseen costs.
- With new construction, you might have already heard prices referred to as the cost per square foot, but this formula rarely works with remodeling. Every home has unique conditions due to age, construction type (masonry versus frame, for example) and layout.
- Detailed pricing information up front will help you meet your budget. Where to start? Here are a few suggestions.